1. I love taking showers at night with the lights off.
2. I'm obsessed with gadgets and technology. If it's shiny and does something cool, I want it.
3. I'm a procrastinator in the worst way. I put off everything until the last minute.
4. I love quotes. I jot them down, but can't seem to keep them all in one place. I bought a small journal to put them in. I wonder what I did with it.
5. One of my favorite quotes sums up why I'm horrible at saving money.
“I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.” -- Carrie Bradshaw
6. I'm an only child. I'm also the only grandchild on my mom's side of the family. I'm not spoiled. I swear!
7. I can't help but judge those who can't spell.
8. I'm claustrophobic and freak out in crowds. I wasn't always like this, but it gets worse with age. I can't believe I just said gets worse with age. This statement alone makes me sound old.
9. I have
10. I could eat chips and dip every day. I prefer Pancho's cheese dip with Lime Tostitos. Ok, now I'm hungry.
If you haven't been tagged already, you're tagged now.