February 23, 2009
1. Hugh Jackman did an excellent job as host. I was giddy when he mentioned The Dark Knight in his opening act even though it was overlooked for Best Picture.
2. My vote for Best Dressed is Kate Winslet. I think Angelina Jolie and Taraji P. Henson came in a close second and third. Angelina's emeralds almost put her on top.
3. The Worst Dressed would have to be Jessica Biel. I'm sorry. The dress was hideous.
4. I cried for ten minutes when Heath Ledger won.
5. I really wanted Mickey Rourke to win.
6. Ben Stiller as Joaquin Phoenix... hilarious!
7. Overall, the show was great. I could have done without the musical number mid-show, but wasn't bored to tears.
Ok. I'm done with the Oscars. I swear.
Be sure to scroll down and check out all of my Oscar entries.