This award is all about recognizing friendships that have been made while blogging.
1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it on to 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome.
My Six Things
1. I'm a master under pressure. I procrastinate until the last minute. I juggle ten things at a time. When I'm done, it's awesome. The end.
2. I'm a master tv watcher. My DVR and I are friends 'til the end.
3. I'm a master of sarcasm and snark. Personally, I think they go hand in hand. Just like your mom and the UPS guy. *badum ching*
4. I'm a master of Mystic Tan. I worked at a tanning salon for five years so I seriously know what I'm doing. I don't come out orange like Lindsay Lohan. My hands and feet don't get too dark. There are no streaks. My tan is even, photographs well and makes you jealous.
5. Although I'm not a master of photography, I am a master picture taker. I know how to remove red eyes, not cut off your head, find your good side, properly use a flash, get your kid to smile, and share on Facebook for your Aunt Linda to see.
6. I'm a master of celebrity gossip and news. Duh!
I'm going to break the rules and nominate 12 bloggers instead of 6. Here they are in no particular order.
living in france
the mother load
a real housewife
ed's funny pages
the seattle smiths
dezzy lou where are you
the bottom of the ironing basket