I found these germ fighting tips on a newsletter at work. Germs are bad, people. Germs are bad!
1. Take your shoes off and put them on a rack or in a closet nearest the door where you enter your house. Germs, allergens and other contaminants collect on shoes and can be tracked throughout the house.
2. Keep your toothbrush and toothpaste in the medicine cabinet. Flushing the toilet disperses microbes as far away as six feet, and many of them collect in the bathroom sink.
3. Avoid putting your purse on the kitchen counter or on any surface where food is prepared or eaten. Researchers have found that purse bottoms can contain more than 10,000 bacteria per square inch.
4. Use the end stalls in public bathrooms. The middle stalls harbor the most bacteria.
5. Frequently clean your cell phone and your hands-free headphones or bluetooth with an alcohol swab to remove bacteria.
Do you have any germ fighting tips to share?