THE PONY SCENE!
Here's my Magic Mike breakdown.
1. Alex Pettyfer does nothing for me. I don't think he's cute at all.
2. Cody Horn, the chick who plays The Kid's sister, isn't a great actress. Her laugh really annoyed me.
3. Why was Kevin Nash even in the movie? Did anyone else notice him half-ass doing the routines? What was the point?
4. I've never been a huge Channing Tatum fan. Sure, he has a great body, but he's never been at the top of my list. I might have to rethink this. The way that boy moves...
5. Joe Manganiello could have had more lines. At least he was half naked every time they showed him.
6. I think the serious parts of the movie were lame. There should have been more stripping.
7. I don't care if he's getting old, I'd still lick Matthew McConaughey from head to toe. I'm glad he shook his groove thang before the movie ended. Did you see his ass and legs? I'm impressed.
8. Why were there so many topless chicks? I'll say it again. There should have been more men dancing and stripping.
9. I really liked the mirror scene with Dallas and The Kid. It was both awkward and hilarious.
10. I left the theater feeling exactly like I thought I would. I enjoyed the movie and will enjoy it for many years to come in the privacy of my own home.
If you've seen it, what did you think?