This whole '5 Things About Me' has been floating around blogland for a few weeks now. Since no one ever tagged me, I decided to tag myself. It's kind of like touching myself, only less graphic.
1. I've only smoked pot one time. It was right after high school with a bunch of friends. This one dude's mom was out of town so we smoked a few joints at his place, ate a ton of greasy food and planned an elaborate bank heist. Obviously, we didn't go through with it, but it was fun nonetheless. In case you were wondering, I was going to drive the getaway car. My boyfriend was going to ride bitch.
2. I wear my jeans three or four times before washing them. I don't care if you think it's gross. It's not like they've got food on them or anything. Jeans always feel better after at least one wear. You know it's true.
3. I've never seen The Sandlot. I know. I'm killing you, Smalls.
4. I can't eat Jello. That shit jiggles. It's just not right.
5. I am obsessed with the AT&T It's Not Complicated ad campaign. You've seen the commercials, right? There's the guy in the suit with the dry sense of humor and the various kids being all cute and funny.
I love them all, but these two are my favorite.
So, if you want, tell me 5 things about you.