I have never been a fan of energy drinks. I think they all taste nasty. I am a fan of caffeine though. Enter Energems, great tasting energy. They're chocolate. They're affordable. They're only 15 calories each. I'm in!
• Energems are made with real milk chocolate.
• They're infused with energy by using caffeine, B vitamins and a proprietary energy mix.
• One serving (three gems) is the equivalent of one energy drink and there are three servings per box. Each box retails for $2.99.
• Energems are only 15 calories each and are easy to take with you – ready to use whenever you need energy on demand.
• Use the code, GETLUCKY, at energems.net to receive 30% off your order! This code is good until Oct. 4, 2013.
To order your FREE sample of Energems, please visit the Energems Facebook fanpage here: http://bit.ly/1a7clXz
This offer is good until Oct. 4, 2013.
If there's one thing I'm always running short of, it's energy. On the first day, I took three Energems in the morning and another three in the afternoon. I'm usually dragging throughout the day, yawning off and on. I didn't experience any sluggishness at all. I also didn't feel jittery or overexcited either. And the most important thing... I didn't have any problems going to sleep!
Energems come in three flavors - Chocolate Charge (milk chocolate), Mint Fusion (mint chocolate) and Peanut Butter Blast (peanut butter chocolate). I didn't particularly care for the mint flavor. The peanut butter chocolate ones are so good though. They taste like Reese's Pieces. If you're like me and looking for an alternative to energy drinks, sodas or coffee, Energems may be right for you. I definitely plan to buy more when I run out.
Energems are energy supplements that are bite-sized, hard-coated gems made with real milk chocolate. Designed for the modern, on-the-go consumer, they contain caffeine, B vitamins and a proprietary energy blend. Think of them as a great alternative to traditional energy drinks and energy shots!
You can try Energems absolutely for FREE! Just click over to their Facebook fanpage and sign up now: http://bit.ly/1a7clXz
Energems are a delicious and low-calorie way to boost your energy, focus and concentration! Please visit the Energems website for more info.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Energems.